1.27.2009

LOST



So, obviously by my blog background, I am a fan of LOST. I have been waiting for January 21st to get here for quite a while, and it finally arrived last week. I was pumped for the 2 hour Season Premiere of possibly the most interesting, confusing show on television. I wish I had lowered my expectations, because they weren't quite met. I think for the first half hour I just sat there with my mouth open and a blank stare on my face out of sheer confusion. What the crap is the deal with the Island going back and forth in time so much with every flash of bright white light? I'm sorry, is this a homage to "Back to the Future?" The entire 2 hours I couldn't decide whether it was really creative and intriguing or just really far-fetched and kinda dumb. So far, I think I decided on the latter judgement. So, as the 2nd Wednesday approaches, please, LOST, be Awesome....you've lowered my expectations- now meet them!

3 Comments:

Blogger Rochelle Ray said...

Bird! You really think that? Well, I guess I kinda do also.
We miss you soooooo much! You need to come and see us and stay for more than an hour.
Me encanta leer tus 'updates' y saber de ti. Estas en nuestras oraciones. Todo nuestro amor para ti.

January 27, 2009 at 10:57 AM  
Blogger Em said...

umm dito

January 27, 2009 at 11:25 AM  
Blogger Danielle said...

whatever. any show where someone uses a hot pocket as a weapon is a-o.k. in my book.

January 27, 2009 at 12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home