12.22.2008

Ding Dong the Witch is GONE!

Webster defines the word "eviction" as follows:
Eviction: action by a landlord that compels a tenant to leave the premises (as by rendering the premises unfit for occupancy).

My Definition: Ding Dong, Broom Bitch is Gone!! Peace, Hooker!!!

That's right, folks, Broom Bitch is dead to us forever!!
Christmas came a few days early this year for me and my roomie, Natalia!! Broom Bitch is GONE, Adios, Bu-Bye, B-bye now, Outta here!! Woohoo!! I got a call today from the very nice property manager dude at the apartments, informing me (without going into too much detail) that as of January 15th, 2009, we should not have a single problem with noise or disturbances of any kind because the residents above us were given a notice to vacate by that date!! MERRY CHRISTMAS to me!! I about jumped outta my chair when he told me that, but I tried not to act too excited to hear the good news we've been praying for! The blog Gods must have read my last post and decided to grant my Christmas wish! So, now, we just have to wait until January 15th, although I'm sure every night until then she'll be yelling at Darnell about some other girl's panties, or beating up on her best friend, or maybe just scream at her yappy little dog for the sake of annoying us.......but I'm pretty sure me and my can of Mace can handle it for the 3 short weeks left of her occupancy!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Danielle said...

hahahaha this is so great..... i'm so glad i got to personally witness the sheer joy on your face when you got the eviction notice call!! just watch you back.... broom bitch clearly has a temper. if she hurts you or natalia, girrrl, i will cut her.

December 23, 2008 at 12:08 AM  
Blogger Em said...

hahah katie told me about it today thats awesome...yea for no more beyonce stomping at 2 am :)

December 23, 2008 at 4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home