2.26.2009

5 Reasons Why I Heart Beyonce


In the words of Chrissy Wells, Beyonce is my new "girl crush!" This is the part where I would usually explain why I'm making this list.....but the Diva needs no introduction:






#5: No only does she have a badass enough first name to need no last name, but she has also come up with an alter-ego with an equally badass name: Sasha Fierce!! That's gutsy! You'd think she would've known to stray away from creating an alter-ego considering others have tried and failed miserably (Chris Gaines? Anybody, Bueller?) I admit, when I first heard about Sasha Fierce, I poked fun......not anymore!


#4: Her thighs. Have you seen the Single Ladies music video? Those things could strangle a 350 lb. man if necessary. Some have debated whether or not they are actually real!


#3: The "Single Ladies" music video. That choreography is unhuman, I mean the 1st time I saw the video, I could not avert my eyes! Those moves are not possible for a normal human being to do (unless of course, you are this guy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTegy6sBQVA). I mean.....how does she dance in those heels? And how can she get so low to the ground so fast? Its like, she's dancing, dancing, and then BAM....on the ground! Amazing!


#2: Her performance of "Ave Maria" on the Christmas special last year. Yes, Beyonce has somewhat strayed away from her singing roots into the movie, fashion, tabloid world; but nobody can ever say she's a manufactured product of Hollywood. The girl has God given talent with a voice that gives you chills. In case you didn't see it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mo3KEQrVm3s


#1: "Na na na A diva is a female version of a Hustla, of a Hustla, of a Hustla.....I'm a I'm a a Diva, I'm a I'm a a Diva"




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home