1.11.2008

Jim Bird's going to Mexico!


Yes, that's right! My dad is going back with me to Mexico! We leave tomorrow morning (saturday) and will get there around 9 am Sunday morning. I haven't even finished packing, because once I finish, that means I actually have to go back.....although I'm really excited to see everyone down there and I've missed it, I'm not completely ready to leave home. I've been spoiled so much the past 5 weeks getting to call all my friends and family and travel to see everyone and take a hot shower for longer than 5 minutes, and the best thing....use the freakin dishwasher! haha
I'll hopefully be updating on this blog pretty frequently so y'all can just come on here and read my posts instead of being annoyed by my emails that are too long with too many questions! So.....please check my blog and write me stuff, and I'll do the same for y'all! I had SO much fun hanging out and seeing all of you and I can't even begin to write down in words how much all of you mean to me! I love y'all!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I love you Megan! Yay for blogging!!!!!

January 13, 2008 at 4:54 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

yay! love it and i miss you already come back!!!

January 14, 2008 at 10:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BIRD! I love you and miss you so much but I'm so happy and excited for you and all that you are doing!

January 17, 2008 at 3:11 PM  
Blogger Emily Sparks said...

Look at you, little blogger, you! I'm so impressed! I'm not as tech savvy as you yet, but maybe one day I will aspire to your greatness!

I hope Jim Bird's trip has been great! i miss you so much!! keep me updated!!

January 23, 2008 at 9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home